Be honest, which side are you on in the big vs small dick debate? Does size really matter to you, or are you more concerned with how a man uses whatever he’s packing?
In truth size does matter to a degree and anyone who says otherwise has a penis that’s malfunctioned more times than they care to count. A lot of men aren’t willing to admit that their size concerns them and that it’s one of the reasons why it’s difficult for them to satisfy the ladies.
We’re not just calling out the little guys here. Size can be an issue for every guy. Not because they are lacking or have too much, but because they don’t know how to use their penis in accordance with its size. You might think that a big dick is the king, but that can hurt a woman if it’s used in the wrong way!
Size matters because you have to prepare for any eventuality that requires you to adjust. You have to know how, where and when to move it. In order for you to know how to please someone using any-sized penis, you have to acknowledge that YOUR SIZE matters. [Read: Does size matter to women or is there more to it]
The question people keep asking is this: Is bigger always better? Most people assume that it is, but if you’ve ever encountered a gargantuan appendage, you’ll know that sometimes size can be a problem either way.
Some guys with the most unassuming packages can actually get girls off more than the ones who have anaconda-level schlongs. The size that really matters – the one that every man and woman would find ideal – is the size of his brain.
Small or big, penis size won’t matter if a man doesn’t know how to make it work. It’s going to take a lot of experimenting, but the end result will more than make up for all the hard work you put in. [Read: What does she really think of your penis?]
There are upsides and downsides to both large and small penises. That’s why the whole big vs small dick debate has raged on for years. Let’s check out the pros and cons.
Some of these cons may be obvious, but let’s reiterate them one by one.
1. Low self-esteem. This can be easily remedied when you accept your situation and maximize your other winning attributes, like your wit and humor. Treating your partner like a princess won’t hurt either. [Read: 10 Signs of low self-esteem and 5 ways to increase it]
2. Can’t get it in. If it’s not going in, just let it go. Put something else in like a finger or a vibrator or maybe your tongue.
3. Not visually pleasing. All you need is full disclosure and a way to distract your partner from looking at it.
4. Less G-spot orgasms. That’s why there are clitoral orgasms. Fingers and toys can help with that as well. When there’s a will, there’s a way. Unfortunately, with the big vs small dick debate, big wins on this point. [Read: How to hit the G-Spot and make her squirm with pleasure]
Worry not, less endowed men! There’s always a silver lining to having a penis that’s smaller than average.
1. Overcompensation. But in a good way. Your partner will definitely appreciate the things you do to make up for the lack of length and girth.
2. Blowjobs are insane. The small size allows girls to go all out and do whatever the heck they want to with your penis. They love that they can comfortably get busy without choking or gagging. [Read: How to get a blowjob: 12 Secret techniques to get her to enjoy it]
3. Backdoor possibilities. Most women complain that anal hurts. They’re more likely to experiment with this if their partner’s penis is small enough to snuggle comfortably in their butthole.
4. You can hone your oral pleasing skills. What else can you do? Most guys with small penises make more of an effort in learning to please a woman using their mouth and tongue. [Read: 8 tips and tricks to give her oral sex like a pro]
5. Sex toys are now up for consideration. It’s easier to suggest the idea of toys when you have no other option. At least this time, the guys and girls won’t be shy about asking for it.
Just because you’ve got a big package, doesn’t mean you won’t have to worry about some of these problems.
1. Can’t get it in. And you thought only the little guys had this problem. Just because vaginas expand, it does not mean that there’s no limit. Women will say no, especially when trying to put it in already hurts. [Read: The biggest big dick problems you probably didn’t think about]
2. Internal injuries. A lot of situations with big penises can hurt women. They can bleed internally, develop infections, and even blood clots from bruising.
3. No deep throating. The least you can hope for when you’re hung as a horse is a few licks on your penis. If a girl can’t take it all in, there’s no point in pushing her to her limit. [Read: 16 ways to get her to give you head]
4. No anal. It’s difficult to even try when it already hurts to put it in a vagina. I can’t imagine the literal butthurt of trying to squeeze it in through a sphincter.
5. Condoms. There’s never any available ones for big guys. They make them, but they sure don’t stock them.
6. Complacency. Guys with big dicks think that their size is enough to please a woman. Many a woman will completely disagree. [Read: Well endowed: What it’s really like to sleep with a big dick]
Of course, along with the cons are also the pros of being hung like a horse.
1. G-spot orgasms are more likely. If the guy knows how to elicit them, that is. Still, having a big penis will guarantee access to the big G.
2. Big penises are turn-ons. There’s something primal and arousing about seeing a really thick, long and hard penis. Looking at it might just even give your partner an orgasm.
3. Bragging rights. Having a big penis makes you more popular and attractive. Sorry, but it’s true. When it comes to big vs small dick, the bragging rights are all yours. [Read: Men with big balls: Pros, cons & what girls think of huge testicles]
4. Self-esteem levels are off-the-charts. Big penis equals big ego. Men know that having a big penis gives them an advantage over their peers in terms of sex and… Um… Sex.
5. Lots of options for positions. The fact is that you can work better around a bigger penis than a small one. There’s no risk of it slipping out, especially if it’s deep in there.
6. Big penises are fetish-friendly. Fetishes utilize different body parts and toys. There’s not much you can do with a small penis, but a big one is the perfect prop for any and all fetishes. [Read: How to tell if your girlfriend has had bigger without asking her]
Now that you know what’s good and what’s not, you can finally start to make some headway with your penile predicament.
Rather than pop bottles and bottles of supplements and splurging on the deadly penis pumps out there, or, God forbid, get a penis reduction surgery, you’re better off learning about how to please your woman the right way.
Now, you may be wondering if we’ve even considered the possibility of a micropenis and a ginormo-penis. Yes, we made that up. [Read: Weird penis: 10 Freaky behaviors that are totlaly normal]
Most men with micropenises are not built for sex. A vagina is deep. Even the shallowest one is still too deep for micropenises. The best case scenario for a micropenis is that it can be rubbed on a clitoris. And guys, that’s totally okay! Any type of orgasm is still a win for most women.
Ginormo-penises, on the other hand, sound like the best thing ever, but in reality, it’s more than most women can actually handle. It can be painful and can even cause serious injuries when not handled properly. If you’re gentle enough and have a huge stock of lube, you’re good to go.
Neither, they’re both as advantageous or problematic as the other.
You’re best skipping the body modifications, and just settle for pleasing a woman as best as you can using your wit, your character, your fingers, and your tongue. In the big vs small dick argument, both have their pros and cons. Make peace with your nether regions and focus on more important matters!
[Read: How much does size really matter when it comes to penises?]
Size is not an illusion, but its importance is a state of mind in the big vs small dick debate. Some people think that size is non-negotiable, but there are 7 billion people out there. There’s bound to be someone whose vagina or butt is perfect for your penis.
Liked what you just read? Follow us on Instagram Facebook Twitter Pinterest and we promise, we’ll be your lucky charm to a beautiful love life.
LOVEPANKY IN YOUR INBOX
Get the very best of LovePanky straight to your inbox!