Despite popular belief, there’s more to turning a guy on than just saying, “Let’s have sex.” While that may actually work, you can also use fancier, subtler, more exciting, and more creative ways to tease and tickle him hot. For instance, learning how to talk dirty to him over text is one of the easiest and most effective methods to get him revved up and ready to go.
He will also appreciate the effort *or effortlessness* you put into teasing him. This takes a good understanding of what turns him on, so that you can push the right buttons and end up with a mind-blowing lay at the end of the day.
[Read: 30 hot, sexting examples to start a naughty text marathon]
If you don’t know how to talk dirty to him over text, or have no idea where to start, just give these tips and examples a try. All it takes is one simple hot text, and your man will think you’re a naughty, sexy minx in no time!
Men like being complimented too. Telling him the things you like about him is one effective way of flirting with him.
So if you want to get the ball rolling and send him something pleasant yet enticing, go ahead and pull out your mental laundry list of the attributes you find absolutely sexy and attractive. [Read: 20 funny compliments you can use to flatter and make them laugh]
1. “I love leaning my head on your strong shoulders…”
2. “Enjoyed working out with you today—and looking at you flex those muscles.”
3. “Love your bedroom voice. Good morning.”
4. “Remembering seeing you getting ready for work this morning. Gives me the dirtiest thoughts.”
5. “You look great in your new shirt. I can’t wait to rip it off you later.”
6. “There’s something insanely hot about the way you kiss me…”
7. “I miss having my arms around your strong biceps when…” [Read: 20 sexy questions to text a guy and leave him hard]
This is a classic that dates back to way before texting even existed, but it’s one of the most important aspects of learning how to talk dirty to him over text.
You text him details about what you’re wearing and that will definitely get his imagination going to places he dare not tell anyone else.
The secret is to give him vivid imagery, yet expertly leave some for him to piece together in his mind. Correctly done, you’ll have him thinking about ripping off whatever you’re wearing as soon as you two are alone. [Read: How to dress sexy – 29 subtle and classy ways to make them lust for you]
1. “Just woke up and I’m wearing nothing. Wish you were here.”
2. “Tried on my new black lingerie. It’s got all the lace for… you know… easy access.”
3. “Wearing nothing but your tie.”
4. “I can’t wait to show you what I’m wearing. You’re gonna like it.”
5. “I’m trying on these new bras and I can’t decide. I need a second opinion. Wanna help? [Read: 50 dirty, sexy things to say to your boyfriend that’ll drive him crazy]
Role-play can be exhilarating, as it can take your sex life to a whole new level. Using role-play in your sexts requires a strategic buildup, but remember to keep it fun.
One way to get him aroused with your sexts is by giving him the reins and bringing his inner bedroom tyrant out.
1. “Tonight, I’m going to let you do whatever you want to me. Start planning.”
2. “I was a bad girl and went all out shopping. It was really bad. I need a spanking.”
3. “If you behave today, I might just give you a treat later.”
4. “Hot kiss this morning… I hope you can finish what you started.” [Read: Everything you need to know to talk dirty to a guy and sound really sexy]
There’s another fail-proof way to make sure your man gets such huge hots for you, that he can’t wait to see you and be alone with you—and of course, get your panties off.
You can do this by giving him a naughty, sexy sneak peek of what’s in store for him.
Build up a sense of urgency as well, letting him know that you just can’t wait to have him and want him—NOW! Sext him with these and he’ll definitely be rushing home to you.
1. “I need you to get home. The wait is killing me!”
2. “I can’t wait to try out the new mattress with you.”
3. “I have a surprise for you and I think you’re gonna like it.” [Read: Spontaneous sex – 15 reasons you need it and how to do it right]
4. “Finish work early. You’ll thank me later.”
5. “Let’s stay in later. I have something to show you. *wink*”
6. “Don’t do much at the gym tonight—save your energy for later.”
7. “Feeling tired? I can give you a massage tonight. Just let me know where you want my hands to work the most.” [Read: 20 sexy text messages to get you started on a naughty conversation]
Another great sexting idea is to give him a flashback of how amazing your last lay in the hay was, or how great he was in bed.
Let him know that you can’t get enough of him and that you want him. Make him think about how great the sex was with you, too, and for sure, he will want to do it again—ASAP! [Read: 10 reasons why you should have morning sex more often]
1. “You were amazing last night!”
2. “I still can’t get over the way you did *insert position or move*!”
3. “Whoa, thought about you and me together and it still leaves me breathless.”
4. “I’ve been thinking about those lips *or some other body part* all day long.”
5. “Lying in bed now, thinking about you in it. It feels so empty without you.” [Read: 20 naughty ways to tease your man and leave him horny]
Another way to keep their minds racing with racy thoughts about you is to make them envision you doing something sexy. You can do this by sexting him what you’re doing, and making him imagine being there with you.
Keep in mind that mentioning you in bed makes him imagine you in bed *he’s likely there with you, too, in his mind*. This opens up a lot of fantasies for him.
This is also a great way for him to think of you naked… and plan to get you naked the moment he gets the chance. After all, isn’t that the point of learning how to talk dirty to him after text? [Read: How to be sexier – 15 ways to unleash the sex goddess hiding within]
1. “I’m lying in bed naked… got my hands on my breasts… should I go lower?”
2. “I’m getting wet just thinking about you.”
3. “I’m imagining you touching my *insert body part*.”
4. “I just took a shower and I’m naked… trying to decide what to wear…”
5. “I was thinking about you in the shower today…”
6. “I’m actually watching porn right now…” [Read: 60 dirty and seductive things to say to turn a guy on]
Make his jaw drop with the naughty, raunchy fantasies you have. Most likely, he’s thinking the same thing. Don’t be afraid to let your imagination roam and make him excited about what sexual fantasies you will actually fulfill together.
1. “I can’t wait to be alone with you.”
2. “You and me. Behind the bar. Now.”
3. “Want to see my version of 50 Shades of Grey?” [Read: 12 arousing sex fantasies to try in real life]
4. “Let’s do it in the back of the car tonight.”
5. “I just bought some cuffs. Care to try them later?”
6. “Want to do it at the beach later?”
7. “I’m craving whipped cream and strawberries—and I want to lick them off of you.” [Read: 34 physical turn ons that arouse a guy instantly]
Tease him with questions that will definitely start a hot sexting session. These questions can be as simple as “How was your day?” or something more titillating, such as:
1. “What are you wearing right now?”
2. “Want to come over tonight?”
3. “Let’s try something new tonight. Any thoughts about being rough?”
4. “Can I have my way with you?”
5. “Wanna play tonight?”
6. “I’m feeling horny. When can I see you?” [Read: The subtle ways to get your man in the mood for naughty romance]
Thank heavens for emojis, right? You can make a sizzling sext sizzle even more with clever choice and placement of emoticons.
They are also handy in helping you express yourself well and avoiding embarrassing miscommunications, especially if you’re trying to go for mystery and brevity. After all, there’s a difference between “I’m feeling hot” and “I’m feeling hot *wink*.” [Read: Funny emojis couples need to start using more often]
A great thing about sexting is you can be as dirty, sexy, and creative as you want. These tips are great, but the key to effective sexting that can actually get your man so horny he’ll want to have sex with you as soon as he can is to tailor these tips to what your man actually likes.
There is also such a thing as proper timing. If you know your guy is busy or in a meeting, sexting him may not be a good idea. It may even backfire on you, or you may end up embarrassing him if his boss finds out.
Sexting is an art, but the secret to this is for you to also know the proper timing and to be natural and comfortable about it. [Read: The subtle art of making a guy get an erection just by sitting next to him]
Let’s not overthink things here, ladies. You’re learning how to talk dirty to your man over text, not doing something extremely complicated.
You’re going to trip here and there on your first couple of texts. Sometimes it can feel a little weird sending texts, especially when you’re used to telling these intimate things to your man in front of him. But he’s not always going to be in front of you.
Sometimes you just want to remind him that he turns you on and that you want to turn him on. So, this is where the dirty text comes in. It’s about time you learned how to talk dirty to your man over text. [Read: The sexiest tips to effortlessly sext like a pro]
You may be thinking that your man would like you to talk dirty to him which is a high possibility but you don’t have to do it.
If you’re not comfortable with it, then you can hold off until you feel like giving it a try. There’s no timeline where you need to start talking dirty to your man. Just go with what feels right to you.
That’s right. We get so focused on what we’re going to say, but it has everything to do with the tone. Now, we know this feature is based on how to talk dirty to him over text, so you’re probably wondering how can you pass tone through words, but you can.
See, “I think you look sexy,” and, “I think you look sexy, baby ;)” gives off a completely different tone. No?
If you want to turn him on by dirty texting him, then you need to know what turns him on. Now, if you’ve been intimate with him already, then you know the little things that he likes already.
All you need to do is then bring those little quirks and touches onto paper… or should we say text. If you know what he likes then it won’t be so hard to figure out what to say. [Read: Sexual questions to ask a guy and get to know what he likes in bed]
If you’re not in the mood to dirty talk to your man, then don’t do it. You want to turn him on, so you’re going to have to give him the sensation that you want him to be turned on.
If not, he’ll feel like it’s just a pity party for him and no one gets turned on by that. Don’t try to force something that isn’t feeling natural. Timing is important.
Now, if you want to be dirty, channel your dirty thoughts into a text message. You don’t need to say any four-letter vulgar words in order to be dirty. You can say dirty sentences and phrases that you come up with.
Talk about things that you want to do to and with him. You have the thoughts all in your head, you just need to pull them out. [Read: 60 dirty and seductive lines that’ll surely turn any guy on]
You want to keep your texts short and to the point. If he’s aroused, then he’s not going to want to read a paragraph. He needs them to be short sentences that get right to the point.
If there are too many sentences, he’ll get overwhelmed and won’t bother reading everything. Even though you may have great lines, he won’t see them and that’s totally against the idea of learning how to talk dirty to him over text.
When you’re texting him, you should get a head start. You don’t need to talk dirty to him 10 minutes before he comes home. No, no, no.
You can start dirty talking with him the minute he leaves home from working, sending him naughty and spicy pictures and texts throughout the day. That way, he can’t wait to run home to you.
You have six senses, so you better use them. If you want to get the blood pumping down south then you need to use everything you have available to you.
When dirty texting, most people stick to sight and touch. Now, this isn’t bad, however, you’re not expanding on all their sexual senses. Talk about taste, sounds, and smell as well. [Read: 21 steamy sexting tips to arouse your boyfriend while texting him]
You don’t need to swear every second word in order for him to understand that he should be turned on. For many people, it’s a huge turn-off when it comes to dirty talking.
You should be more descriptive than that. In addition, don’t use degrading words either, especially if you don’t know what he’s into.
When you’re dirty talking to him via text, you should allow him the time to reply. Okay, you want to turn him on, but it’s a two-way street.
He should also reply back to you, working to turn you on as well. That way, you can truly enjoy the experience and not feel like you’re the one who has to do everything.
You don’t need to attack him with an overly sexual line when you’re trying to figure how to talk dirty to him over text. Instead, start the conversation off softly and flirtatiously, checking his mood. Because it’s over text, you don’t know if he’s having a bad day or not.
See how he’s reacting and then proceed with his reactions. Then start to amp up your dirty texts as he gets more into it. [Read: 16 fun emojis to turn any conversation into something naughty]
You don’t need to wait for him to text you something flirtatious in order to dirty talk with him. Be the one who makes the first move.
He’ll be pleasantly surprised to see you taking charge when it comes to sex. Plus, it gives you control over your sexual life. Think of it like you have more freedom in your sexual life. [Read: How to be the one to initiate sexting in your relationship]
At least the first time they dirty text. So, don’t feel weird when you start to dirty text. Just try it out first and you’ll get the hang of it.
If you’re nervous about trying it out, let him know that you’re not experienced in this so he’ll be able to help you out.
At the end of the day, learning how to talk dirty to him over text is all about confidence. If you’re not confident in what you’re doing, it’s going to show. So, fake it! Know that it’s going to end well either way, and that turning both of you on is the main aim.
[Read: 25 creatively dirty things to sexy a guy and arouse him]
As with anything, if what you do feels forced, he will notice, and it’s going to make your efforts fizzle. So keep these tips to learn how to talk dirty to him over text in mind, and sext away!
Liked what you just read? Follow us on Instagram Facebook Twitter Pinterest and we promise, we’ll be your lucky charm to a beautiful love life.
LOVEPANKY IN YOUR INBOX
Get the very best of LovePanky straight to your inbox!