Fingering a girl into a satisfying climax may seem easy. Once you find yourself in the critical moment, you discover it can be as challenging as defusing a bomb with all red wires. And if you think gunning your fingers in like a jackhammer does the job, you’re very much mistaken. Here’s a guide on how to finger a girl for beginners.
Basing fingering techniques from porn either ends up with you tiring yourself out with nothing accomplished, or a mishap involving sprained fingers or lacerated vaginal walls *ouch!*.
How to finger a girl and maximize her pleasure
How do you give her a mind-blowing fingering that leaves her quivering with delight? Like everything else, learning how to finger a girl requires research and practice. The first thing to remember—not all ladies and vaginas are alike in their preference for stimulation. [Read: Magic fingers – The sexual art of using your fingers right]
The rest depends on your creativity and the level of sexual connection with your partner. Anyway, here are some tips for you to earn that “gold finger.”
#1 Prepare ahead of time. Keep your fingers clean and well-trimmed. Despite the punishment vaginas take during sex, it is still a delicate organ that ladies go to great lengths to pamper. The human hand and fingers are always exposed to different types of contaminants and bacteria since we use them in any activity we do.
In order to avoid any form of infection or injury to a partner’s lady parts, keep those fingers trimmed, rounded, and clean.
#2 Have some lube at the ready. Lube is very important for a variety of reasons. First, not all girls naturally lubricate generously even in their heightened state of arousal. And for beginners, it is safe to have a bottle of lube to ease her with the finger action if you forgot to properly turn her on.
Lastly, if you’re aiming to go all the way to the climactic end, note that some girls achieve orgasm later than others. By that time, her natural juices might have dried out which makes a quick squirt of lube very handy. [Read: The best lubricants for sex – 15 winners from the kitchen cupboard]
#3 Know how and where she likes to be touched. Girls who touch themselves would know the perfect formula on reaching an orgasm in the most enjoyable way they can. This is an important clue to understanding how to finger a girl that most people overlook!
You can get the best fingering advice from the owner of the vagina. In addition to that, this makes for a good, teasing foreplay. Snuggle up close and ask her to guide your hand in the right places or ask that naughty girl to “confess” how she touches herself when she’s thinking of you. [Read: 10 foreplay moves every guy needs to do to their ladies]
#4 Adopt a comfortable position. As mentioned, girls take some time to reach the “big O.” If you’re going for the scenic route of the fingering session, you might as well be in a comfortable position to be able to sustain the stimulation until she cums.
At some point, your hands and arms tire out and having to shift position every now and then interrupts the stimulation and ruins the momentum.
#5 Turn her on and make her wet. Turning her on with foreplay before fingering is a useful trick to make the experience more enjoyable for both. If she’s really turned on, she lubricates freely and she responds better to stimulation.
And of course, who wouldn’t enjoy the sight of a horny, moaning woman helpless at the mercy of your fingers? By making sure she’s horny, you easily play her like a piano. [Read: 25 sex questions to ask a girl and make her instantly wet]
#6 Keep communication open. Keeping communication open is a good way to monitor your “progress.” This can be done simply by asking her if she’s enjoying what you’re doing with your fingers. You could also include dirty talk by telling her how you like her response to your stimulation which turns her on further.
#7 Pay attention to her reaction. Most people find it hot to watch a girl’s reaction as she is fingered. But aside from this, watching her reaction tells if a particular movement of your fingers is actually pleasurable or not. This guides you for which type of fingering technique you need to sustain to be able to bring her to an orgasm.
#8 Know her anatomy. This means knowing which parts are actually pleasurable for her when touched and what kind of touch is suited for each part. Time for some female anatomy 101.
– The clitoris. The holy grail of the whole bunch, the clitoris is a tiny knob of flesh you find just below from the beginning of the vulvar slit. The clitoris is home to thousands of nerve receptors making it very sensitive to touch. There are lots of ways to stimulate the clitoris which elicit different responses for every girl. [Read: Clitoris stimulation – 10 sexy ways to please the clitoris]
– The vaginal canal. This tube of muscle is designed to accommodate a penis and allow the passage of a fetus during birth making it very sensitive to insertion pressure. Human fingers on the other hand, have lesser volume compared to a penis but being moveable makes for various stimulation possibilities.
– The G-spot. The G-spot is a spongy part of the vagina located on the anterior part of the vagina or the upper part if the woman is lying down. If stimulated properly, it provides the most mind-blowing of all orgasms. However there is no uniform way to stimulate this, and it can vary per person. [Read: How to tingle her G-spot without using a flashlight]
#9 Experiment with different finger movements. As mentioned, there are many ways to finger a woman. Finding the right type of stimulation sometimes requires you to try various techniques and movements to find out which one makes her moan louder.
– Use light, grazing touches. For the external parts such as the clitoris and the labia. Light touches to sensitive areas is a good way to turn her on and make her wet. Plus, it gives her anticipation making her receptive to aggressive fingering later.
– Use the index and middle finger for penetration. Start off with the middle finger as it is the longest and has the farther reach especially when stimulating the G-spot. Using both fingers is recommended for G-spot stimulation as it covers more surface area than one finger alone. [Read: How to finger yourself – A girl’s guide to fingering herself to ecstasy]
– Start slow and build up rhythm later. If you want to know how to finger a girl right, don’t start aggressively. Starting slow allows her to appreciate the feel of flesh on flesh. This is the part where you pay attention to her reactions as it will give you a cue when to change your pace.
– Start touching everything except the clit and vagina. Don’t go for the sweet spots immediately. Build anticipation and make her beg by teasing her external genitalia and deliberately missing the sweet spots.
– Multitask while you’re fingering her. The more sensitive spots you stimulate, the quicker you lead her into an intense orgasm. While your fingers are working on her lower parts, plant kisses on her neck, nibble her earlobes, whisper dirty words, or suckle her nipples. This surely drives her crazy. [Read: 5 goofproof moves to make a girl squirt like she’s peeing]
#10 Learn to sustain fingering at the right moment. A common mistake for most is to stop right at the moment when she’s building up for an orgasm. This is frustrating for her and probably asks for a longer fingering session than normal.
This is why it is important that you pay attention to her reaction. When you notice she’s nearing climax, concentrate on the part where she feels the most pleasure until she cums.
[Read: How to make a woman orgasm: 15 secrets to master the art]
Understanding how to finger a girl is not easy, but with a little curious exploration of her body, you’ll discover that fingering is as complicated as a high form of art. Giving her an orgasm with your fingers requires patience, careful attention, and a little bedroom creativity.
Liked what you just read? Follow us on Instagram Facebook Twitter Pinterest and we promise, we’ll be your lucky charm to a beautiful love life.
Get the very best of LovePanky straight to your inbox!