Everyone knows just how sweet good morning texts can be. There are countless memes on the Internet depicting just how much those texts can mean to someone. If you’ve ever received one from your beau, you probably started grinning the moment you opened it.
Basically, it means someone thought off you when they woke up. You weren’t even there, which makes it even more special.
If you want to show someone special in your life how much they mean to you, good morning texts are a great place to start. [Read: The little things in love that makes romance better]
The next time you think you can get away with not texting your lover good morning, you may want to remember why it’s so important. This might also help you understand why they could be upset if you don’t send it to them.
Who doesn’t love to know their partner is thinking about them in the morning? It’s the best feeling. When you wake up to that good morning text sent right when you know their alarm went off, it makes your whole day.
They just woke up from being basically unconscious for eight hours, and the first thing they think to do is text you? That’s insanely romantic and definitely meaningful. [Read: How to show someone you love them without using words]
Every person needs to show appreciation for their significant other. A lack of appreciation is one of the main reasons couples split up. You have to show them you love having them in your life.
And sending good morning texts is a super, super easy way to do just that. When you wake up and send that message, you’re telling your partner that you want them to have a good day. That’s enough to show your appreciation on the small scale.
It feels really, really good. Put yourself in their shoes. How do you feel when it happens to you? Probably amazing. It makes you feel secure, and it sets you up to have a great day. [Read: 15 sweet ways to make a guy feel needed and wanted]
For those who say chivalry is dead, it’s not. Anyone who says otherwise probably never gets a good morning text. Sending that message is a great way to be chivalrous.
It’s basically the same as opening the car door for your partner or paying for a meal. It’s simple, easy, and lets them know you care about them.
Good morning texts might seem insignificant, but they have a powerful effect on their entire day. You have the power to turn their day into a great one or a bad one. Not texting will only make them insecure, and they’ll think you’re upset with them.
So send that message. It doesn’t need to be any more complicated than, “good morning, babe.” If you want to make it even more meaningful, you can switch it up so it doesn’t seem like you’re doing it out of routine. [Read: 15 cute ways to express your love and make their day]
If you want to send a good morning text message, don’t be shy, let it all out there to make the day brighter. Like a kiss, it is something that hangs on their heart and thinking happy thoughts all day long.
Here are a few good morning text suggestions to start you off.
1. Counting the minutes until I see you tonight [Read: 20 swoon-worthy romantic words]
2. What’s on the menu for tonight… I’d like a plate of you
3. Morning Sunshine!
4. The sun is shining, but I’m missing my sunshine
5. Left you sleeping, you looked beautiful
6. Hope your day is awesome
7. I’m exhausted from dreaming about your sexiness all night long [Read: 20 sexy text messages to start a sexy conversation]
8. Woke up crabby not having you next to me
9. Good luck today, you’ll do awesome – Ideal if they have an important meeting or presentation that day.
10. Have I told you how beautiful you are lately?
11. Last night was an 11
12. Dinner’s on me tonight
13. Anything I can do to make your day go more smoothly? [Read: 15 rules to be a good partner in a relationship]
14. Want me to pick the kids up today?
15. I’m the luckiest man/woman to have you to wake up to every morning
16. You’re hot! [Read: 50 romantic text messages to make her melt]
17. Thank you for all you do to make my mornings so amazing
18. You looked beautiful sleeping this morning I had a hard time resisting waking you up for a little fun time
19. 12 hours and counting until I kiss those lips again
20. I miss you already, and I just left
21. I left you breakfast downstairs… enjoy
22. Wish I had time to jump in the shower for a quickie this morning [Read: 15 sexy ways to have the best quickie every time]
23. Had morning wood, maybe you can solve that for me tonight
24. I didn’t think it was possible, but I woke up loving you more this morning than yesterday
25. You make my mornings brighter
26 You’re amazing sunshine
27. Kissed you goodbye, can’t wait to kiss you hello
28. Hope your dreams all come true today
29. I love you [Read: 10 adorable ways to say “I love you” to someone special]
30. How did I get lucky enough to wake up next to you again?
31. How about we try for a two-night stand?
32 How about instead of waking up at your house, I start waking up at ours?
33. Even your snoring was cute last night [Read: 50 flirty messages that are sure to make her smile]
34. What you got going on today, hot stuff?
35. Lunch quickie in order?
36. Thanks for ___
37. Every day just gets better with you at my side
38. Sorry you didn’t get any sleep, I got the baby tonight, babe
39. Had dreams about you all night, can we make them come true tonight? [Read: How to have sex dreams: 7 ways to trick your mind into it]
40. I’ll be thinking about you all day, again, like always
41. Meet for happy hour?
42. What can I do to make you moan tonight?
43. Movie night?
44. Can I take something off your plate today?
45. Look in the nightstand… *leave them a little gift to show them that you care*
46. Tomorrow we should shower together [Read: Make shower sex sizzle]
47. Sleeping without you sucked, miss you
48. Hump day today… how about it?
49. Your bed or mine tonight? [Read: 8 practical things to do before moving in together]
50. Your smile made my whole day, see you soon
51. Good morning, baby. I hope your day is as sweet as you
52. Good morning! I can’t wait to see my man/girl later today! [Read: 40 cute texts to make him smile and miss you more]
53. I just can’t have a good day until I say good morning to my babe
54. My day won’t be that great because I can’t see you until later
55. Wishing I was still cuddled up in bed with you whispering good morning instead of texting it [Read: The secrets to cuddling you have to know]
56. My mornings are way better spent with you
57. Good morning to my love!
58. I hope your day is amazing and you kick ass! [Read: 50 really cute things to say to your girlfriend]
59. Make this a day to remember!
60. I hope your day is as amazing as you are!
61. Rise and shine! It’s time to have a great day, baby!
62. Good morning! Come to the kitchen, I have a surprise *obviously, you need to have left a surprise or be waiting there with one!* [Read: 10 subtle and endearing ways to say I love you]
63. I hope you woke up on the right side of the bed. Have a good day!
Use these good morning texts to make your lover feel fantastic when they wake up. Of course, don’t always send the same one – make sure you mix them up occasionally and encourage them to send them to you too. Relationships shouldn’t be one-sided.
[Read: 25 really romantic ideas to make your lover melt]
A relationship is a hard thing to maintain and takes a lot of care and attention. Quick good morning texts are the perfect way to say you’re thinking of them.
Liked what you just read? Follow us on Instagram Facebook Twitter Pinterest and we promise, we’ll be your lucky charm to a beautiful love life.
LOVEPANKY IN YOUR INBOX
Get the very best of LovePanky straight to your inbox!